Proforma Opens 14 New Offices in June
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions announced it added 14 new offices to its network.
The following new owners joined Proforma in June:
* Cynthia Bruce and Scott Young, Proforma CSI, Scottsdale, Ariz.
* Ken George, Proforma KBG Promotes, Winter Springs, Fla.
* Sherri Howe, Proforma Ultimate Branding, Kalamazoo, Mich.
* Ernie Lehman, Proforma BGI Print Solutions, Newark, Del.
* Ann and Denny McNeill, Proforma Mark-It Pros, Elbert, Colo.
* Christy Reynolds, Proforma Today, Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
* Lori Walton, Proforma DFW Marketing, Fort Worth, Texas
* Matt Chase, Proforma Chase, Mentor, Ohio
* Larry Fujioka, Proforma Lawrence Unlimited, Honolulu
* Brad and Moses Troyer, Proforma Printhouse, Kalamazoo, Mich.
* Bob, Carla & Jason Walkerow, Proforma Northcoast Business Solutions, Akron, Ohio
* Daniel Bruning, Proforma Capital Promotions, Frankfort, Ky.
* Keith & Lisa Crane, Proforma ATC Print Services, Ashburn, Vir.
* Cy & Stanley Bernstein, Proforma DB Printing & Office Supplies, Mount Kisco, N.Y.
Proforma stated its network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma provides solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top-five largest companies in the promotional products industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.