Proforma Opens 14 New Offices in March
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced it welcomed 14 new owners to its network of promotional product professionals.
The following new owners joined Proforma in March:
- Bryan Biddle, Proforma Bottom Line Marketing, Winchester, Va.
- Gene Coughlin, Proforma Graphic Promotions, Orangevale, Calif.
- Suzanne Cyrus and Andrew Eigenberger, Proforma 4U, Sheboygan Falls, Wis.
- Jason and Sarah Goudie, Proforma JS Marketing Solutions, Pataskala, Ohio
- Deb and Luke Hensler, Proforma The Green Team, Portage, Wis.
- Laura Hroma, Proforma Innovative Marketing Products, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Pat and Jim Knisley, Proforma First Impressions, Batesville, Ind.
- Tom Mitchell, Proforma PE Business Solutions, Peoria, Ariz.
- Jeff and Darren Mullahey, Proforma Brand Flare, Summerfield, N.C.
- Cassie and Chris Omohundro, Proforma SJM Agency, Midlothian, Va.
- Jim Porach, Proforma 2020 Business Ideas, Hudson, Ohio
- Jeff and Siri Truesdale, Proforma True Solutions, Gaithersburg, Md.
- Mike Urish, Proforma Blue Sky Design & Promotions, Lawrence, Kan.
- Suzie Walker, Proforma Superior Marketing, Palm Harbor, Fla.
Proforma provides its members access to business development tools, marketing programs, purchasing power and back-office services. Proforma serves more than 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.
- Pioneer Mat