Proforma Opens Eight New Offices in September
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, added eight new offices to its network in September.
The following new owners joined the company's network:
- Don Gruning, Proforma Proactive Marketing, Mequon, Wis.
- Mike Hatcher, Proforma MH Advertising Specialties, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Bernie Kim, Proforma ProImpact Resources, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Jeff Lutes, Proforma Lutes Communications, McMurray, Pa.
- Theresa Mueller, Proforma Big Easy Solutions, New Orleans, La.
- Dan O'Neill, Proforma U-Want-One, Milton, Ontario, Canada
- Dave and Jennifer Roose, Proforma Prana, Wickliffe, Ohio
- Jerome and Jennifer Sorensen and Jon Buss, Proforma Clear Choice Printing, Amery, Wis.
The Proforma Network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit Proforma's website.