Proforma Opens Five New Offices in October
Cleveland-based distributor network Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, recently added five new offices to its network. The offices are as follows:
- William Adair, Proforma Unique Promotional Concepts, Newton, N.C.
- Marti Miller and Steve Underwood, Proforma Smart Printing & Promotions, Upland, Calif.
- Greg and Kimberly Mitchell, Proforma Optimum Business Solutions, Grayson, Ga.
- Pamela Munroe, Proforma M&K Marketing, Apopka, Fla.
- Brad and Holly Spillers, Proforma MVP Marketing, Katy, Texas
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 750 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio. www.proforma.com.