Proforma Opens Nine New Offices in February
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced the company welcomed nine new owners to its network.
The new owners include:
· John Bean, Proforma Summit Solutions, Sagamore Hills, Ohio
· Dorothy Cheatham and Jacqueline Martir, Proforma Brand Me Promotions, Kansas City, Kan.
· John Gerry, Proforma Focus Promotions, Scarborough, Ontario
· Jay Kapadia, Proforma On Point Marketing, Massapequa, N.Y.
· Lisa and Phil Miller, Proforma Miller’s Specialty Products, Berea, Ohio
· Rose Shorma, Proforma Rose Shorma, Alexandria, Minn.
· Peter Steffann, Proforma Sound Printing, Bayville, N.Y.
· Jack Tepper, Proforma Total Graphics, Boynton Beach, Fla.
· Mike Whitman and Greg Farris, Proforma Premier Marketing Group, Manchester, Maine
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-Commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in the promotional products industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.