Proforma Opens Nine New Offices in February
Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions based in Cleveland, added nine new offices to its network.
The following new Owners joined our network:
- Bill DePauw, owner of Proforma Global Promotions in Baltimore
- Mike Doyle, owner of Certified Marketing Pros, Powered by Proforma in Stoney Point, Ontario, Canada
- Katherine Giraldo and Nathalia Heiliger, Co-Owners of Proforma East Coast Business Solutions in Moncks Corner, S.C.
- John Sapanara, Proforma RiverCity Solutions in North Huntingdon, Pa.
- Eric Turner, owner of Proforma Smart Business Solutions in Birmingham, Ala.
- Asher Brummel, owner of Proforma A and S in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Chris Hughes, owner of Proforma 10 10 Branding in Minneapolis
- Eric and Myong Kantor and Yun Jeong, co-owners of Proforma Strategic Advantage in Puyallup, Wash.
- Brian Roney, Owner of Proforma Gators in Gainesville, Fla.
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.