Proforma Opens Nine New Offices in October
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced it welcomed nine new owners to its network.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network:
· Todd Smith, Proforma Friel J. Smith Advertising, Sioux Falls, S.D.
· Terry Henson, Proforma Trend, Yucaipa, Calif.
· Rob Ayers, Proforma Corporate Images, Daytona Beach, Fla.
· Lynne and Jim Young, Proforma Multi-Media Marketing, Pittsburgh
· David Szidik, Proforma Infinite Marketing Solutions, Grand Rapids, Mich.
· Cheryl and Michael Prillaman, Proforma Total Print Solutions, High Point, N.C.
· Manuel Lomeli Jr., Proforma Image Innovations, Oxnard, Calif.
· Joe Lahore, Proforma Integrated Systems, Irvine, Calif.
· Elisha Rapson, Proforma ESP Graphics, Plymouth, Ohio
Proforma provides its members with access to business development sales tools and marketing programs, purchasing leverage in the industry and back-office services.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma is focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top-five largest companies in the industry.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com