Proforma Opens Seven New Offices in March
Proforma, the Cleveland-based provider of graphic communications solutions, added the following seven new offices to its network:
- Phil and Kelsi Compton, Proforma TigerInk, Loveland, Colo.
- Debbie and Scott Johnson, Proforma DS&M, Tracy, Calif.
- Tom Navratil, Proforma TWN Graphic Solutions, Glenview, Ill.
- Lori Roberge and Adair Vaccarella, Proforma Specialty Products, Seminole, Fla.
- JoAnna Smart, Proforma Smart Business & Marketing, Rogers, Ark.
- Mick and Lynn Sprinkle, Proforma Lead Dogs, Orlando, Fla.
- Alika and Terry Thompson, Proforma Thompson & Associates, Columbus, Neb.
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.