Proforma Opens Six New Offices in April
Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced eight new owners joined the Cleveland-headquartered company. The Proforma network of owners and support-center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals.
Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs and efficient back office services. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services and business document printing.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network:
• Rich and Lisa Mistkowski, owners of Proforma ROI Promotions, Chester, N.J.
• Betty Belcourt, owner of Proforma Bear Paw Pacific Advertising Specialties, Placentia, Calf.
• Wanda Zoeller and Susan Herndon, owners of Proforma Double Dog Dare, New Albany, Ind.
• Chris Morrissey, owner of Proforma Big Dog Branding, Fort Collins, Colo.
• Stephen Gardner, owner of Proforma Parkway Promotions, Ashland, Ohio
• Jennifer Stinson, owner of Proforma Marketing Undefined, Pickerington, Ohio
A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com