Proforma Opens Six New Offices in December
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, added six new offices to its network in December.
The following owners joined the company's network:
- Adrian Agostan, Proforma Total Marketing Solutions, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
- Rob Elsey, Brand Builders a member of Proforma, Milton, Ontario, Canada
- Karen Phillips, Proforma So. Tier Ink, Crestview, Fla.
- Dane and Mike Herbel, Blue Eagle Productions powered by Proforma, DeSoto, Texas
- Kim Sebrango, Proforma ForeMost Marketing, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Bill Breed, Proforma Megabyte Business Solutions, Austin, Texas
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit Proforma's website.