Proforma Opens Six New Offices in October
Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions based out of Cleveland, recently welcomed six new offices to its network:
- Charles Brooks, owner of Proforma Solutions for Success in Kennesaw, Ga.
- Jodie and Joshua Carlson, co-owners of Proforma Elite Texas Graphics in Allen, Texas
- Amanda Helber, owner of Proforma Design Brand Print in Lancaster, Ohio
- Brian Kwiatkowski, owner of Proforma Marcom Solutions in Holder, Mass.
- Tanya & Jim Meetze and Bill Corbin, co-owners of Promotion Powered by Proforma in Mt. Pleasant, S.C.
- William Syth, Owner of Proforma Max Marketing Solutions in Arcadia, CA
The Proforma Network of owners and support-center staff looks forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services, and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 750 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio. www.proforma.com.