Proforma Welcomes 11 New Offices to its Network in May
Proforma, Cleveland, welcomed 11 new offices to its network in May.
The following new owners joined the Proforma network:
- Thad Larson, Proforma Big Sky Branding, Missoula, Mont.
- Eric Morrison, Proforma Morrison Marketing, La Puente, Calif.
- Jimmy Thornton, Proforma Big Time Branding, Magnolia, Texas
- Alex Butzow, Proforma Panther Marketing, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Randy and Tina Pritchard, Proforma Results Group, New Smyrna Beach, Fla.
- Tom Weisenburg, Proforma Wise Label, Rochester, N.Y.
- Charles Leshan, Proforma Mosaic Marketing, LLC., Ann Arbor, Mich
- Cindy Lyskawa, Proforma Great Lakes Business Builders, Traverse City, Mich.
- Jim Higgins, Proforma Branding Excellence, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Jermaine and Deonandrea Mondaine, Proforma Mondaine Marketing & Media, Muskogee, Okla.
- Ron and Carol Bright, Proforma Priority Enterprises, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
The Proforma network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, e-commerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
For more information, visit www.proforma.com.