Proforma Welcomes Five New Owners to Company Network
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome five new owners to its network.
The following new Owners joined the Proforma network:
- Barbara Butler, Proforma Promotions Remembered, Plano, Texas
- John Costanzo, Proforma Full Circle, Clinton, N.Y.
- Patrick M. Doughty, Proforma Prime Services, Edmond, Okla.
- Mark, Michael and Sheryl Gibson, Proforma The One Source, Bradenton, Fla.
- Steve Sheard, Proforma Solutions-N-Print, Inc., Winter Springs, Fla.
The Proforma Network of owners and support center staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together.
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.