Promo Labs Announces Industry Voices 2012
Promo Labs, Austin, Texas, announced its second annual list of the most important voices in the industry. Nominated by the Industry Voices from 2011, the members of the 2012 Industry Voices are big thinkers and social media experts who also demonstrate a passion for progress in the promotional products industry.
The 2012 Industry Voices were honored at the PPAI Expo in Las Vegas with a giant 10-by-15 mural illustrating each of the 11 personalities. The mural is located next to the Promo Labs booth (#3063).
"Our industry is fortunate to have smart and progressive leaders who are willing to share what they've learned to advance our entire industry," said Branndon Stewart, Promo Labs' vice president of marketing. "We're proud to recognize them on the biggest stage of the year at PPAI Expo, and we look forward to sharing their insights throughout the year."
The 2012 Industry Voices includes a wide array of leaders representing suppliers, distributors and service providers, including:
- Jeff Anderton, co-founder of Leashables and Mass Transit
- Rick Brenner, CEO of Prime Line
- Charles Duggan, director of business development at Greystone World Resource, owner of LookwhatWOW
- Tonya Allen Gould, founder of TAG! The Creative Source
- Jonathan Irvin, director of operations at Promo Kitchen, founding partner at EasyPromos3d.com, bartner at bNetCentric
- Paul Kiewiet, former chairman of PPAI, certified life coach at Fowler Wainwright International Institute of Professional Coaching
- Kim Newell, president of World Wide Lines Inc.
- Danny Rosin, co-president at BrandFuel and Band Together
- Mark Shinn, founder of Incentives West
- Heidi Thorne, founder and president of Thorne Communications and PromoWithPurposeShop.com
- Bryony Zasman, vice president and part owner of ZOOMcatalog
Throughout the year, Promo Labs will feature each Industry Voice on the Promo Labs blog, detailing their predictions for 2012 industry trends and ideas for working smarter in the new year.