Boxercraft Announces Charity Contest Winners
Atlanta-based Boxercraft recently donated 3,000 new garments to the six winners of its “Bring Comfort to Your Community” charity contest. The six winners received 500 garments each to donate to their chosen charity.
In April, Boxercraft invited promotional product distributors, screen printers and embroiderers to nominate a charity or group that needed its spirits lifted with a donation of Boxercraft spiritwear.
And the winners are:
- Mona Rottinghaus, of Mona’s Originals. Mona is donating her 500 garments to Camp Courageous, a year-round camp for the disabled.
- Tina Knowles, of Star Stitching. Tina is donating her 500 garments to a spinal cord injury recovery facility, Project Walk.
- Jodi Frank, of Frank Communication Solutions, LLC. Jodi is donating her 500 garments to Chai Lifeline’s Camp Simcha, a camp for children with life-threatening illnesses or debilitating chronic conditions and their family members.
- Terry Meade, of Meade & Associates, LLC, an independent affiliate of iPROMOTEu. Terry is donating her 500 garments to the Gift of Life Family House in Philadelphia. The Family House is a temporary housing facility for family members of transplant recipients to stay while their loved ones are at the transplant center.
- Allison Fifer, of PL West, Inc. Allison is donating her 500 garments to the Children’s Advocacy Center for Denton County, a program that assists child victims during the criminal justice process.
- Janie Price, of Tease Me Custom Garment Printing. Janie is donating her 500 garments to Mooseheart Child, a school and community for children and teens in need of a stable home environment.
More than 100 individuals wrote in to nominate their favorite community organizations. As a token of Boxercraft’s appreciation, every entrant received a free sample.
The contest was designed to provide Boxercraft customers an opportunity to make a large donation to a group they are passionate about. Boxercraft is proud to be able to give back to the communities it serves.