Proforma Opens 10 New Offices in March
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced it added 10 new owners to its network.
The following new owners joined Proforma's network:
- Keith Abrams, Proforma Impact Print & Promo, Gilbert, S.C.
- Tana & Bob Curtis and Renee & Shannon Woolridge, Proforma All Star Marketing Solutions, Tucson, Ariz.
- Suzanne Holler, Proforma Desert Promotions, Newark, Texas
- Peter Meyer, Proforma Meyer & Associates, Concord, Calif.
- Suzanne & Robert Witenhafer, Proforma Arrow Solutions, Rockledge, Fla.
- Nancy Cohen, Proforma g3 Solutions, Los Angeles
- Jeffry Dunn, Proforma Apple Business Solutions, Pittsburgh
- Irene Vance, Proforma iPrint Group, Calgary
- Scott Hendrickson, Proforma QFI Marketing Solutions, Louisville, Ky.
- John Lader, Proforma i.d. clare & company, Chicago
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents and e-commerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.