Proforma Opens Six New Offices in August
Cleveland-based Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, announced the company has added six new owners to its distributor network.
The following new owners joined Proforma's network:
- Lynn Griffin, Proforma Solutions 360, Muscle Shoals, Ala.
- Lesli Covell, Extraordinary Promotions, Powered by Proforma, Richmond, Texas
- Rob and Harriet Tomaseski, Proforma R & H Solutions, Hampton, Va.
- Chuck DiPace, Proforma Interactive Print Solutions, Simsbury, Conn.
- Phyllis Scroggs, Proforma Prophyllis, Tulsa, Okla.
- Dave Leash, Proforma Brave Marketing Concepts, Denver
With more than 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. Proforma serves approximately 50,000 clients through more than 700 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio.
For more information on Proforma, visit www.proforma.com.