AIA Network Continues to Grow
Neenah, Wisconsin-based Adventures In Advertising (AIA) takes a unique approach to its owner network, growing it selectively and supporting each distributor’s individuality, brand, niche and market approach. And it works. After adding 15 new owners from January to early March, 10 additional companies have joined the owner network from late March through the end of June—exceeding expectation in the process. The new affiliates are:
· Mickey Blake, owner of Houston, Texas-based Marketability
· Tammy Cormier, owner of Mamou, Louisiana-based Trinity Promotions
· Kristin Hollis, owner of Pewaukee, Wisconsin-based Give Promotions
· Louis Kaplan, owner of Roseville, California-based The Ultimate Source
· Rick Kurman, owner of Lawrence, Massachusetts-based Allstates Business Solutions
· Bill and Tina Mehl, owner of Duncansville, Pennsylvania-based Pace Printing & Promotions
· Shirley Price, owner of Knoxville, Tennessee-based NuImage Promotions
· Stephen Richards, owner of Provo, Utah-based Rich Promos
· Ann Marie Robertson, owner of Charlotte, North Carolina-based Red Pepper Promotions
· Jeff Vines, owner of St. Louis, Missouri-based STL Style
“One of the reasons owners are attracted to the AIA network is their ability to keep the brand they have worked so hard to build and retain the aspects that work in their business while letting go of practices that have been holding them back,” said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA director of business development. “Because they can take advantage of AIA’s flexible programs and available resources, distributors can take control over the business and grow it to it’s pre-recession sales volume—but do it faster and smarter than when they built it alone.
Adventures in Advertising offers a promotional consulting opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to grow an independent business while being backed by extensive support resources. Founded in 1981, the company began offering franchises in 1994. Today, its network has grown to more than 300 promotional consultants that help corporations and businesses develop marketing and advertising programs, select promotional products from top brands and build integrated marketing solutions.