Raining Rose Inc. Added to ICIC and Fortune's Inner City 100
Highlights of the 2014 Inner City 100 include:
- Employ 8,276 workers (approximately 35 percent are inner city residents).
- Created 5,119 new jobs in the last five years.
- 25 percent have woman CEOs. Nationally, only 10 percent of companies with more than $1 million in annual revenues are woman-owned.
- 35 percent have a minority CEO. Nationally, only 21 percent of all companies are headed by minorities.
- Average company age is 17 years.
- 39 percent average compound annual growth rate.
- Companies generated $42.2 million in 2013 revenues on average and $4.2 billion in the aggregate.