Rymax Adds 12 Brands to Portfolio of Premium Rewards
Rymax, Pine Brook, N.J., announced the addition of 12 new brands to its premium collection of rewards.
Following an earlier announcement of its new look and tagline, the addition of these brands highlights Rymax’s continued focus on its rewards collection.
Rymax’s most recent collaborations include the following products and brands:
- L’Occitane’s exquisite French beauty products
- UGG Home’s luxurious home fashions
- Hook & Albert’s high-quality travel products and accessories
- John Medeiros’ fine women’s jewelry
- Tanita’s premier precision electronic scales
- Swimline’s light-hearted, fun pool accessories and games
- BIBO Barmaid’s smart cocktail system
- Boll & Branch’s lavish, quality bedding
- iHome’s pioneering audio accessories
- LeSportsac’s trending handbags and travel pieces
- Moderno Kids’ electronic ride on cars for kids
- Chamberlain’s smart home, access solutions products
Expanding its portfolio, Rymax upholds more than 15,000 reward options for corporate gifting programs, incentives, sales incentives, employee recognition, loyalty programs and more. The supplier has more than 400 brand partnerships.
For more information on Rymax, visit www.rymaxinc.com.