SAAC Announces CAS/MAS Testing, Credit Values for its 2013 SAAC Show Education Events
The Specialty Advertising Association of California (SAAC), the Southern California region's nonprofit association, has recently released its Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS) and Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) testing schedule and credit values for its 2013 SAAC Show.
- CAS/MAS test, 2:00 p.m.
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE; Bobby Lehew-Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Survive and Thrive for the Future: a Glimpse at Three Successful Models for Growth. 1 CAS CREDIT
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE: Attracting And Retaining Next Generation Employees And Customers. 1 CAS Credit
- Paul Bellantone, CAE—President/CEO PPAI: Town Hall Session. 1 CAS Credit
- Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Tech Tools for a Simpler Life and Greater Productivity. 1 CAS Credit
- Amanda Corey, CAS—President, Biz-Mark & From The Desktop Consulting: "Think Quick" Maximizing QuickBooks Maximizes Profitability! 1 MAS Credit
- Dale Denham, MAS+,—CIO Geiger: Improving your Outlook - A session dedicated to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook. 1 CAS Credit
- Joe Scott, MAS—Vice President & Creative Director, Scott & Associates Inc.: Selling = Dating - The Rules are the Same. 1 CAS Credit
"Individuals with MAS/CAS Certification are seen as industry leaders—those who have attained a higher standard of professionalism, knowledge and experience," said Jacque Martin, MAS, account executive at Brown and Bigelow. "MAS/CAS certification is acquired through a combination of active employment in the industry, education, industry contributions and the successful demonstration of expertise," she explained. "Certification is maintained through continuing education to ensure current knowledge and leading-edge professional skills. Join other industry leaders in the classes offered at SAAC, or check your transcripts to see if you are eligible to test on August 6th."
The show is scheduled for August 7 and August 8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. Registration is currently open and available through the SAAC show website.