SAAC Announces More than $5,000 In Prize Drawings for SAAC Show Education Attendees
The Specialty Advertising Association of California (SAAC), the Southern California region's nonprofit association, recently announced a major prize drawing for those who attend its education events at the 2013 SAAC Show. More than $5,000 in prizes will be given away, including a $5,000-in-value grand prize and several smaller prizes.
Both days of education and the SAAC show itself must be attended in order to be eligible for the grand prize. The grand prize winner will be able to choose from several different prize packages, including the following:
- A home theater system (A/V receiver, 5.1 speaker system, plasma or L.E.D. TV, blue ray player, installation)
- A PC desktop or laptop system (Android smart phone, tablet computer, productivity software package)
- An Apple desktop or laptop system (iMac or MacBook Pro, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, productivity software package)
- A custom auto sound system
- An outdoor entertainment system
Drawings for smaller prizes will also happen on both Wednesday and Thursday of the education program. Wednesday's session will have drawing on Wednesday, Thursday's attendees will have all tickets from all sessions put into a drawing for prizes. Rewards for the smaller drawings include the following:
- iPad Mini
- Tumi luggage (2)
- Victorinox/Swiss Army luggage (2)
- iPhone 5, plus gift card towards activation and fees
- $500 Nordstrom gift card
2013 SAAC Show education schedule:
- CAS/MAS test, 2:00 p.m.
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE; Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Survive and Thrive for the Future: a Glimpse at Three Successful Models for Growth. 1 CAS CREDIT
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE: Attracting And Retaining Next Generation Employees And Customers. 1 CAS Credit
- Paul Bellantone, CAE—President/CEO PPAI: Town Hall Session. 1 CAS Credit
- Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Tech Tools for a Simpler Life and Greater Productivity. 1 CAS Credit
- Amanda Corey, CAS—President, Biz-Mark & From The Desktop Consulting: "Think Quick" Maximizing QuickBooks Maximizes Profitability! 1 MAS Credit
- Dale Denham, MAS+—CIO Geiger: Improving your Outlook - A session dedicated to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook. 1 CAS Credit
- Joe Scott, MAS—Vice President & Creative Director, Scott & Associates Inc.: Selling = Dating - The Rules are the Same. 1 CAS Credit
The show is scheduled for August 7 and August 8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. Registration is currently open and available through the SAAC show website.