SAAC Show Announces Educational Presenters for 2013
The Specialty Advertising Association of California (SAAC), the Southern California region's nonprofit association, has recently released a schedule of its educational presenters for its 2013 SAAC show.
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE; Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Survive and Thrive for the Future: a Glimpse at Three Successful Models for Growth
- Mark Graham—CEO commonsku & RIGHTSLEEVE: Attracting And Retaining Next Generation Employees And Customers
- Paul Bellantone, CAE—President/CEO PPAI: Town Hall Session
- Bobby Lehew—Chief Branding Officer at ROBYN Promotions: Tech Tools for a Simpler Life and Greater Productivity
- Amanda Corey, CAS—President, Biz-Mark & From The Desktop Consulting: “Think Quick” Maximizing QuickBooks Maximizes Profitability!
- Dale Denham, MAS+—CIO Geiger: Improving your Outlook – A session dedicated to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook
- Joe Scott, MAS—Vice President & Creative Director, Scott & Associates, Inc.: Selling = Dating - The Rules are the Same
"There are a lot of shows, which usually means a lot of buzz," said Lehew. "It's become incredibly difficult to sift through the noise and get a signal on which show one really needs to participate in. Mark [Graham] and I have been involved in a number of events through our combined 35 young years of experience and I have to say that the buzz around SAAC is genuine and radical," he continued. "This show (hippie-esque in its vibe) is the perfect show to get you in the right frame of mind to finish the year strong."
The show is scheduled for August 7 and August 8 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. Registration is currently open and available through the SAAC show website.
Distributors who register for The SAAC Show early are eligible to win several prizes. Early bird attendees who sign up by March 31 will be entered into a drawing to win a variety of gifts, including a rechargeable power bank, a $100 gift card or an iPad Mini.
About the 2013 SAAC Show
The 2013 SAAC show returns to the Long Beach Convention Center with some of the largest suppliers in the promotional products industry. In addition to two days of exhibits and engaging education, this year’s SAAC has a new layout, a performance by the SAAC All Star Band of industry musicians at the post-show Mixer & Wine Tasting, and new show hours.
The SAAC Show 2013
Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif.
Wednesday, August 7 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 8 - 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Education Sessions - 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. both days
Register at http://www.saac.net/show/attendees/registration-for-attendees/
For more information, visit www.thesaacshow.org.