SAAC Show Begins This Wednesday
The 2013 SAAC Show begins this Wednesday, August 7. The show runs from August 7 to 8, and is put on and organized by the Specialty Advertising Association of California (SAAC), the Southern California region's nonprofit association. Many new features and events have been added this year, including a $12,500 prize giveaway and new food vendors like In-N-Out Burger and California Pizza Kitchen. Over 400 exhibitor booths will be at show, as well some of the best educational speakers in the industry and a number of show-only discounts.
A full schedule of the shows events, as well as new and returning features, can be found at www.thesaacshow.org. Details can also be found in the many news releases below:
- The $12,500 Great Giveaway and 2013 Education Schedule
- CAS/MAS Testing and Education Credit Values
- In-N-Out Burger, California Pizza Kitchen Come to SAAC
- Details on the Show's 2013 Charity Drive and Charity Networking Event
- Trade Only Discount for SAAC Members, Available at SAAC Show
- SAAC Show "Show your Badge" Discounts
- Relaunched SAAC Show Coupon Program
- Industry All-Star Band; Show Mixer and Wine Tasting
The period for online registration has closed, but distributors can register in person at the show. A $25 on-site registration fee will be attached.
About the 2013 SAAC Show
The 2013 SAAC show returns to the Long Beach Convention Center with some of the largest suppliers in the promotional products industry. In addition to two days of exhibits and engaging education, this year's SAAC has a new layout, a performance by the SAAC All Star Band of industry musicians at the show mixer and wine tasting, new show hours and special incentives for distributors attending the show both days.