S&S Activewear Adds New Products for Fall and Winter
S&S Activewear, Bolingbrook, Ill., recently announced the release of its annual Forerunner catalog, which will feature 60 new styles for fall and winter products. It is the first combined catalog for S&S Activewear; Eva Sportswear, Robbinsville, N.J.; and Americana Sportswear, Santa Fe Springs, Calif. The 195-page book includes spirit wear, athletic apparel, fleece, outerwear and wovens.
“We’re excited to expand our Forerunner book to encompass all three of our warehouse locations—Eva Sportswear on the East Coast, Americana on the West Coast and S&S in the Midwest,” said Margaret Crow, marketing director of S&S Activewear. “This is the first time we’ve printed a combined catalog. We’re using all three logos to show customers that they have a geographical choice when ordering from us.”
New products include:
- Independent Trading Co. youth fleece items
- J. America Ladies’ Glitter Fleece Jogger, Volt Polyester Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt, Game Day Jersey in tie-dye and Oasis Wash fleece
- MV Sport styles for women in henley, crochet-back, gauze knit and sanded angel fleece
- Burnside retro track and quilted flannel jackets
- Badger Sport sublimated polyester performance fleece and quarter-zips
- Boxercraft Youth Pom Pom Jersey
- Colorado Clothing updated silhouettes in polar sport fleece
- Stormtech Typhoon, Tritium and Mistral performance shells
- Weatherproof packable down vests
For more information, visit www.ssactivewear.com.