S&S Activewear Adds Next Level Apparel and Weatherproof Vintage
S&S Activewear, Bolingbrook, Ill., recently announced the addition of Next Level Apparel and introduced Weatherproof Vintage to the promotional apparel industry. The new lines were unveiled at the ASI Orlando, PPAI Las Vegas and ISS Long Beach trade shows.
"We're thrilled about the addition of these two brands to our product mix," said Margaret Crow, director of marketing for S&S Activewear. "Our customers asked for Next Level. Their styles are trendy basics with superior printability and soft, comfortable styling. The Weatherproof Vintage styles are plaid, denim, chambray, camo and corduroy woven shirts. Plaids are so trendy at retail and on the street right now, and they got a lot of attention at the shows. In addition to the wovens, the collection includes cotton and cotton/cashmere sweaters."
Other new styles for this year include:
- adidas Golf - Puremotion textured stripe polo; men's and ladies' spaced dyed jackets
- Alternative- Men's and ladies' jogger pants with tapered banded bottoms
- Anvil - Triblend T-shirts for men and women in six styles
- Badger Sport - Digital camo adult and youth T-shirts, arm sleeves and fleece
- Burnside - Camo and striped fleece
- Champion - VAPOR Technology moisture-wicking snag-resistant vented T-shirts, polos and a pullover
- Fruit of the Loom - Sofspun T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Gildan - Pique and poly performance uniform polos
- Hanes - X-TEMP 60/40 performance polos and t-shirts that adjust to body temp
- Independent Trading - Baja stripe French terry full-zip hooded sweatshirt
- J. America - Authentic licensed Game Day Jersey and glitter sweatshirts
- Oakley - RollerBag suitcases in two sizes
- Weatherproof 32 degrees - Packable down puffer jackets for men, women and youth
For more information, visit www.ssactivewear.com.