S&S Activewear Announces Acquisition of EVA Sportswear
Today, S&S Activewear, Bolingbrook, Ill., announced the acquisition of Eva Tees, Piscataway, N.J., apparel wholesaler to the imprintables industry. The addition of a company on the East Coast complements S&S Activewear's 2010 purchase of Americana Sportswear on the West Coast.
To reflect its upcoming more diverse product offering, Eva Tees is being renamed Eva Sportswear effective immediately. In addition to its new name, an enhanced website has been launched at www.evasportswear.com and a 372-page 2014 catalog will be released in January. The new Eva Sportswear will make its national trade show debut at PPAI in Las Vegas January 15 through 17 in booth 5525, along with S&S Activewear and Americana Sportswear.
The company relocated to a larger, modern warehouse in Robbinsville, NJ and began shipping from the larger facility on Monday, December 9. 40 new brands are being added to the Eva Sportswear collection in 2014, including:
- adidas Golf - Performance golf apparel, hats and bags from the athletic brand leader
- Alternative Apparel - Lifestyle brand known for comfort, simplicity and a commitment to sustainability
- Boxercraft - School and collegiate spirit wear
- Burnside - Fitted wovens and authentic board shorts designed for the surf/skate lifestyle
- Calvin Klein - Modern wovens from a style icon
- Champion - Gear for the sport of life with signature sweats, T-shirts, The Easy Collection - combed, ring-spun cotton T-shirts in men's, women's, juniors, girls and youth sizes
- MV Sport - Fleece, totes, bags and T-shirts for the collegiate and resort markets
- Oakley - Superior styling with innovative fabrics in polos, caps and bags
- Sportsman Cap - Bags and hats from over 20 brands in the Sportsman Cap Network
S&S Activewear, Americana Sportswear and Eva Sportswear will each inventory a similar product mix and brand portfolio and will operate as separate companies.
New contact information:
16 Applegate Drive
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Toll-free Phone: (800) 382-8337
Phone: (609) 308-0300
Fax: (609) 308-0301