S&S Activewear Introduces More Than 100 New Bag and Hat Styles for Fall 2014
On Sept. 2, 2014, S&S Activewear, Bolingbrook, Ill., announced the addition of 77 tote and bag styles and 36 hat styles to its extensive assortment of accessories this fall. These styles and other favorites are showcased in the company's new 140-page 2014-2015 Bag & Hat Collection.
"Bags and hats have been very successful for us and for our customers. It's an easy category to add on to a uniform or giveaway program. Everyone uses, keeps and loves branded bags and hats," said Margaret Crow of S&S. "Customers have asked for more knit cap styles, more camouflage patterns, more luggage and more fashion hats. Customers can get creative with all of our new offerings."
Some of the new items being introduced this fall include:
- Oakley - Roller bags, backpacks, duffels and three styles of knit caps
- Puma - Backpacks, dance team totes, cinch bags and hats
- Stormtech - PVC coated roller bags, duffels and backpacks
- Adidas - Duffels and backpacks
- Carolina Sewn - Peach skin totes
- DRI DUCK - Rugged canvas bags
- ValuBag - Clear totes and backpacks to comply with professional sports requirements
- Original Chuck - Denim flat bill caps
- Flexfit - Tartan and Glen Check caps
To download and customize a digital catalog, or to order a printed copy of the catalog, visit www.ssactivewear.com, click on the Marketing navigation button and select Catalogs, or call (800) 523-2155.