S&S Activewear Launches New Forerunner Catalog
Bolingbrook, Illinois-based S&S Activewear announced the release of its Forerunner catalog, a preview of fall and winter favorites for 2009-2010. The new catalog is available in three versions: printed, generic printed and generic electronic.
The 2009-2010 Forerunner contains 132 pages of fleece, long sleeve T-shirts and thermals, outerwear, warm-ups, loungewear and headwear.
Some of the new items being introduced this fall include:
- Weatherproof—Pigment-washed, 9.5 oz. 80/20 fleece
- Independent Trading Co.—Unisex French Terry, raw edge and 40-singles full-zip hoodies
- Badger—Moisture management 100 percent polyester fleece hoodies and pants
- Augusta Sportswear—100 percent polyester wicking fleece in men's and ladies' styles
- J. America —Vintage football jersey; vintage brushed jersey Henley
- Stormtech—Soft tech bonded water-resistant jacket and micro light jacket in men's and ladies' styles
- DRI DUCK—Precision all season soft-shell jackets for men and women; men's 100 percent polyester FLEX FLEECE jacket
- adidas—Performance training tops for men and women
- Outdoor Cap—Camo caps in flame, blaze, mesh and insignia styles
“Customers can begin using the electronic version of the catalog right away,” said Margaret Crow, director of marketing for S&S Activewear. “It's easy to use; you can e-mail the entire catalog or specific products, you can crop pages to create your own sell sheets, download the catalog as a PDF, or link it to your own Web site.”
For more information on S&S Activewear, call 800-523-2155 or visit www.ssactivewear.com.