Seth Godin, Ann Handley to Speak at skucon on Jan. 7
commonsku, a promotional products business and sales software, is kicking off the year with a bang by hosting skucon, a virtual conference, on Jan. 7.
Registration is now open at skucon.com for the virtual event, which features keynotes led by marketing luminaries and best-selling authors Seth Godin and Ann Handley.
“We sense a renewed energy in this industry, people are ready for a new beginning, a fresh start, and we wanted to kick off the New Year with a radical surge of optimism and hope," said commonsku president and chief brand officer Mark Graham. "So we’re excited to bring one of the most innovative session lineups that we’ve ever hosted at one of our events.”
The conference also features creative and emerging voices both inside and outside of the industry, including:
- Elizabeth Segran with Fast Company
- LA creative director and brand strategist Mitra Khayyam with Midnight Rider
- Simon Polet with Belgium-based Merchery
- Quianne Savoy with Moore & Moore Merch.
- Denise Taschereau with Fairware
- Tracey Clingen with Genumark
- Maria Corpuz with Soul & Swag
- Jonathan Isaacson with Gemline
- Paul Bellantone with PPAI
- Tim Andrews with ASI
- Alyssa Inkrott with Raining Rose
- Porshia Carter with InTandem Promotions
- Kate Masewich with commonsku
- Britney Godsey with Gold Bond
- Christa Ramus with Whitestone Branding
“We’re fiercely proud of what we do as an industry, and skucon 2021 is meant to launch us across a new threshold of creativity and ingenuity,” said Bobby Lehew, commonsku’s chief content officer. “It’s time we positioned our medium as the boldest voice of marketing ROI to the world, and this event is meant to shape a new conversation with our customers that we hope will launch an entirely new era for both suppliers and distributors.”
Sponsors of the event include Spector & Co, SnugZ USA, Goldstar, Outdoor Cap, SanMar, Numo, Logojojo, BamBams, Chameleon Like, Hit, EMT, Maple Ridge Farms, and PPAI.
To learn more and register, visit www.skucon.com.