skucon 2022 (In-Person) Is Sold Out, Virtual Registration Now Open
skucon is a conference for distributors and suppliers in the promotional products industry who want to connect, learn and re-energize alongside other progressive, like-minded pros. The annual event returns to the Keep Memory Alive Center in Las Vegas on Sunday, Jan. 9, and though the in-person event is sold out, registration for the virtual experience remains open.
skucon virtual features a unique, interactive experience that enables real connections through virtual networking, exclusive interviews with keynote speakers (made only available to virtual attendees), plus the full day’s roster of some of the brightest and most creative entrepreneurs in the business.
“Often, with in-person events, most companies are only able to take a few people to the experience, so we’re thrilled to offer skucon virtual this year as a way to include the entire team," said Mark Graham, commonsku’s president and chief brand officer. "It’s an ideal opportunity to get everyone on the same page and kick-off the year with inspiring and tactical ways to grow in 2022.”
Speakers and topics for skucon include:
- Davis Smith, founder and CEO of Cotopaxi, on the topic of “Leading With Mission and Purpose”
- Aaron Draplin of Draplin Design Co., delivering “An Update from The Draplin Design Co. And other fibs, lies and perjuries”
- An interview with Stephanie Leader CEO of Leader Promotions and Sandy Gonzalez, CEO of MadeToOrder on the topic of “How to Create a Strategy for Epic Growth”
- Ben Adams, co-founder and managing director at Advoc8, on “How Experiential Marketing Unlocks Secrets to Growth”
- Jeremy Picker, CEO and creative director at AMB3R Creative, on “5 Ways to Capture Cultural Moments & Build Inspirational Merch”
- Brittny Roller, creative director at Brandmerch, on “Discovering the Creative Collective”
- An interview with Sarah White, co-founder of Fairware; Kathy DiFrancesco, vice president of sales at SnugZ USA; and Stephen Musgrave, vice president and general manager at Rightsleeve on “How Emotional Intelligence is a New Business Advantage"
- Plus, skucon stories shared by Nesha Logan, founder of The Village Print Studio; Jarid Taylor, founder of Brandigenous; Jodie Schillinger, executive vice president at Maple Ridge Farms; and Regina Renda, founder of Kick Ass Swag.
To register for skucon virtual, visit www.skucon.com.