Staples Unveils Full Scope of Newly Integrated Business-to-Business Services With Launch of StaplesAdvantage.com
One Source for Business Products and Services
To help customers more easily meet supplier consolidation goals and reduce their total procurement costs, today Staples Advantage offers:
- Staples Print Solutions, a comprehensive document and print management offering, including digital copy and print, custom printing, flexible packaging and the most comprehensive label production capabilities in the industry
- Staples Facility Solutions, one of the only national cleaning and maintenance programs in the country, offering a wide assortment of janitorial and cleaning supplies and exclusive environmentally preferable cleaners to promote health and wellness
- Staples Promotional Products, a full-service corporate branding solution, featuring more than 700,000 customizable items and an in-house design and creative marketing staff
- Staples Technology Solutions, a complete array of IT services from data center solutions and printer fleet management services to network services and everyday desktop technology products
- Business Interiors by Staples, a full-scale furniture and interior design service, offering the most extensive selection of contract grade business furnishings from one national source and comprehensive project management from design to installation
The new StaplesAdvantage.com also offers many interactive features to help current and potential customers more easily research and gather information to make more informed decisions about their supply and service needs. Visitors can download case studies, view videos, access interactive product galleries, and browse Staples Advantage's many online catalogs. New e-mail and contact features also make it easy to receive an introductory consultation with a Staples representative.
For more information, visit www.staplesadvantage.com.
About Staples Advantage
Staples Advantage, the business-to-business division of Staples Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS), serves mid-sized to Fortune-1000 companies, state and federal government agencies, and universities. Staples Advantage works collaboratively with its customers to enable procurement professionals to efficiently manage office products and services programs with a low cost-to-serve model. Staples Advantage has been certified by J.D. Power and Associates for delivering "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience" for six consecutive years.