Sweda Company Announces 2011 Case Study Challenge Finalists
Sweda Company LLC, City of Industry, Calif., has announced the six finalists for its third annual Case Study Challenge. These finalists each have a chance to win $5,000, as well as a $2,500 credit memo for the distributor affiliated with the case study.
This six finalists are:
- "The Show MUST Go On... Or Pack Your Bag Tag!" - Susan Woolf, Silicon Valley Specialties, an iPromoteU Affiliate, Campbell, CA
- "Calculator" - Patricia Donnelly, Suncoast Forms, Sarasota, FL
- "The Little Yellow Guy!" - Joan Gagne, NEPM, Wilbraham, MA
- ""Whistles Are the Key" to Increasing Child Health Insurance Coverage" - Diane Hall, Promotions Plus, LLC, Milo, IA
- "What Do You Love?" - Sonya & Brian Beam, The POP Shop, a division of Geiger, Alpharetta, GA
- "KCC Etch a Sketch Holiday Mailer" - Josh Ebrahemi, Jack Nadel International, Culver City, CA
From this finalist group, the grand prize winner will be determined solely on the tally of the number of votes each case study receives. Each case study is posted to view, and readers can cast their vote, at www.swedausa.com/casestudy.
Voting began on Thursday, Oct. 6 and will continue until Monday, Oct. 17. The Sweda Company Case Study Challenge grand prize winner will be announced Friday, Oct. 21.
For more information, visit Sweda Company's website.