Sweda Congratulates 2010 Case Study Challenge Finalists
Sweda Company congratulates the following companies on becoming Case Study Challenge finalists:
- King County Library System Summer Reading Program--Nancy Waters, Image Source, Inc., Kirkland, Wash.
- Photo Frame Calc = Unlimited Marketing Options--Proforma Strategic Promotions, Columbus, Ohio
- Slap Watches at PPAI Leadership Conference--Teresa Moisant, Moisant Promotional Products, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Useful Gift for New Moms--Cathy Hammer, A Business Source, Inc., Billings, MT
- Getting In the Door--Brian Thatcher, Leaderpromos.com, Columbus, Ohio
- The “Coolest” Custom Cooler Bag--Candis Burdett, Clean Fun Promotional Marketing, Costa Mesa, Calif.
From this group of finalists, one grand prize winner will win a cash prize of $5,000 plus an added bonus of a $2,500 credit memo (for applicable distributor employers). The winner will be determined solely on the tally of the number of votes each case study receives.
To view each case study and cast a vote, visit https://my.swedausa.com/casestudy.