Texas Child Swallows Piece of Fidget Spinner, Requires Medical Attention
A Houston, Texas-area mother posted a lengthy story on Facebook about how her 10-year-old daughter swallowed a piece of her fidget spinner and had to be taken to an urgent care facility.
Luckily, all ended well for the child, who is now doing fine. But, this should serve as a potential warning to distributors (and parents) looking to incorporate fidget spinners into promotional campaigns aimed at children. Similar to the magnetic balls that Zen Magnets destroyed, these include small pieces that children could accidentally ingest.