The AIA Owner Network Grows by 15
AIA Corporation, Neenah, Wis., announced that from August to December 2010, 15 additional companies have joined the owner network, exceeding expectation in the process. The new affiliates are:
- Shane Atchison, owner of Fairbanks, Alaska-based River City Imprints
- Kathy Canova, owner of Castle Rock, Colorado-based Canova Group LLC
- Mark Cashin, owner of Newbury, New Hampshire-based A Pin A Pen Apparel
- Celia Cook, owner of High Point, North Carolina-based The Logo Shop
- Cindy Elliott, owner of Tulsa, Oklahoma-based BJ Enterprises
- Tracy Estepp, owner of Louisville, Kentucky-based PromoStar of Kentucky
- Patty Fay, owner of Daytona Beach, Florida-based Imprints for Less
- Ken Gabriel, owner of Bothell, Washington-based Genesis Branding
- Blaine Gregory, owner of San Antonio, Texas-based Brand Outfitters Inc.
- Dave Hurdle and Vince Noblet, owners of Indianapolis, Indiana-based Paradigm Group Inc.
- Paula Perilli, owner of Virginia Beach, Virginia-based P3 Perilli Promotional Products
- Larry Polay, owner of Wayne, New Jersey-based Ideal Impressions
- Kelli Slothouber, owner of Highlands Ranch, Colorado-based Taylor Made Promotions
- Paul Speert, owner of Reisterstown, Maryland-based Speert Advertising Specialties
- Brian Swift, owner of St. Louis, Missouri-based Swift Incentives LLC
"Our owners appreciate the fact that we grow our network gradually and take the time to personally work with them to create a customized, individual growth plan that develops their businesses in a way that's best for them," said Rebecca Kollmann, MAS, AIA Corporation director of business development. "This process also gives owners peace of mind knowing that the entire AIA team works on their behalf to create innovative programs and state-of-the-art services to keep them one step ahead of the competition and allow them to focus on what they do best: sell."
For more information, visit www.aiagearedforgrowth.com.