The Americana Company Launches Catalog with New Brand Offerings
Gardena, California-based The Americana Company, a West Coast distributor of imprintable sportswear, released its new catalog this month. In addition to T-shirts and fleece, the 116-page book includes athletic wear, sport shirts, jackets, children’s apparel, hats, bags and aprons. In addition, the company announced it increased inventory levels and expanded its one-day shipping area.
The following brands have been added to Americana’s 2010 offering:
· adidas–sport shirts and headwear from the iconic athletic brand
· Badger Sport–quality team uniforms and athletic apparel
· Canvas–fashion t-shirts for men from the manufacturers of bella
· Champion–signature t-shirts and performance apparel
· Colorado Clothing–men’s and women’s lightweight microfleece outerwear
· Comfort Colors–pigment dyed ring-spun T-shirts
· Dri Duck–rugged outerwear and wildlife caps
· Rabbit Skins – the leading brand in infant and toddler apparel
· Stormtech–innovative jackets with practical details
· Timberland–polar fleece outerwear
· Toppers–promotional bags and aprons
· Sportsman Cap–a collection of products from the Sportsman Cap Network
About The Americana Company
Founded in 1982, Americana is a wholesale supplier of active and casual blank apparel located near Los Angeles in Gardena, California. Products include T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, hats, bags, aprons and performance apparel—all shipped from one location in Southern California.
For more information on The American Company, visit www.americanasportswear.com.