The Americana Company Launches New Catalog
The Americana Company, a West Coast distributor of imprintable sportswear based out of Gardena, Calif., released its new catalog this month. In addition to T-shirts and fleece, the 116-page book includes athleticwear, sport shirts, jackets, children’s apparel, hats, bags and aprons. The wholesaler has also increased inventory levels and has expanded its one-day shipping area.
The following brands have been added to The Americana Company's 2010 offering:
- adidas – sport shirts and headwear from the iconic athletic brand
- Badger Sport – quality team uniforms and athletic apparel
- Canvas – fashion T-shirts for men from the manufacturers of Bella
- Champion – signature T-shirts and performance apparel
- Colorado Clothing – men’s and women’s lightweight microfleece outerwear
- Comfort Colors – pigment dyed ring-spun T-shirts
- Dri Duck Traders – rugged outerwear and wildlife caps
- Rabbit Skins – the leading brand in infant and toddler apparel
- Stormtech – innovative jackets with practical details
- Timberland – polar fleece outerwear
- Toppers – promotional bags and aprons
- Sportsman Cap – a collection of caps and hats from 11 brands within the Sportsman Cap Network
New styles and colors have been added to Anvil, Bella, Gildan, Hanes, Hanes Stedman, Independent Trading, Outer Banks and Towels Plus brands.
In addition to increasing its product offering, The Americana Company has expanded its one-day shipping area. Orders placed by 4:00 p.m. Pacific time can now reach all of California, Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas and Reno the next day.
To order The Americana Company 2010 catalog or a generic version of the 2010 catalog, call (800) 473-2802 or visit www.americanasportswear.com.
About The Americana Company
Founded in 1982, Americana is a wholesale supplier of active and casual blank apparel located near Los Angeles in Gardena, California. Products include T-shirts, fleece, sport shirts, hats, bags, aprons and performance apparel--all shipped from one location in Southern California. Additional information is available at www.americanasportswear.com or by calling (800) 473-2802.