New alphabroder.com Offers Enhanced Customer Experience
The new alphabroder.com delivers a superior customer experience with redesigned home page navigation, quicker access to account information, enhanced product pages, an upgraded shopping cart and a more intuitive checkout. The redesigned website is now available to all customers.
“The alphabroder.com site is central to how our customers run their businesses, so we’re making it even more powerful and easier to use with our biggest update ever,” said Cecile Pavot, web product manager at alphabroder. “We’re thrilled to see the incredible ways our distributor and decorator customers are taking advantage of our new navigation and enhanced product pages—they’re easily finding product categories, brands, resources and more.”
There are seven key enhancements the alphabroder.com design team made to the site for an optimal browsing and e-commerce experience.
1. Get Around the Site Faster Via Redesigned Navigation
Now, alphabroder’s top home page navigation makes it easier for users to quickly select “Products,” “Brands,” “What’s New,” “Resource Center” and “Sale,” and go through those most commonly visited pages.
“The top ribbon is a great way for our customers to quickly find trending styles, discover new arrivals and explore popular digital assets from our brands,” Pavot said.
2. Get Quick(er) Access to Account Information
Now, account details are located in one convenient place. Users can view their account profile, order status and invoices instantly.
“Everything our customers need to complete a specific task related to their account is securely shown together,” Pavot said.
3. Choose Your Perfect Garments Easier, with Enhanced Product Pages
Multiple product images; larger product photos; and clearly defined buttons for downloads, samples and product sheets (that display correctly on all devices) result in a simplified and convenient buying experience.
“We’ve added fresh designs that allow our customers to view products in a more helpful way,” Pavot said. “They can also switch seamlessly from product details to companions to similar styles.”
4. Enjoy a Powerful, Time-Saving Update to the Shopping Cart
Across all industries, average cart abandonment rates are 70%, according to Baymard Institute. That’s why the revamped shopping cart—which is now easier to view, search and make changes—was an important part of the site refresh. For example, now users can easily choose what distribution center product ships from, search for or remove specific items in the cart, and view swatches.
“The cart’s look and feel are cleaner and more organized,” Pavot said. “This saves valuable time for our customers, since they can immediately see that their order is correct at a glance.”
5. Enjoy a More Intuitive Checkout Experience.
The site’s simple, easy-to-read format offers users a better, quicker and more personalized checkout experience.
“Checking out is faster and more convenient on the new alphabroder.com,” Pavot said. “The reconfigured interface follows a more traditional checkout journey.” Plus, order discounts are now clearly displayed, eliminating any confusion.
6. Connect With an Expert Immediately Via an Expanded Chat Feature
The new alphabroder.com features an upgraded live chat integration.
“We know it’s important for our customers to get answers to their questions right away, in real time,” Pavot said.
Quick access to industry experts gives users the ability to chat with specialists from virtually anywhere.
7. Take Advantage of Additional alphabroder.com Features
The alphabroder.com design team also updated other top-used areas of the site for an optimal experience:
- The Digital Lounge upgraded its portal and delivers a powerful, efficient tool to find and use curated assets, like videos, grab-and-go social posts and lifestyle product images to help customers sell more.
- Featured Shops offer a place to explore one-stop destinations for styles, industry trends, new brands, occasions and more, helping users create sales presentations faster. Examples of often-visited shops to explore include “USA Made,” Spring Sports,” “New Brands” (Nautica) and “Eco-Friendly” styles.
- TM Studios makes marketing even easier with curated storyboards, flyers and lookbooks—bringing an in-house marketing department experience to customers.
For more information, visit www.alphabroder.com.