The Premier Promotional Group Elects New Board Members at 2013 Annual Meeting
The Premier Promotional Group, Pittsburgh, elected three new members to its board of directors during the organization's April 24-27 Annual Meeting at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort in Phoenix.
Newly-elected Premier Promotional Group board members include:
- Sam Sumrall, National Awards
- Paula Shulman, Prime Line
- Mark Stewart, DLX Industries
Sumrall replaces outgoing distributor board member Adrienne Barker of Barker Specialty Company. Shulman and Stewart replace outgoing supplier board members Ross Dohrmann of Gemline and Les Dorfman of Visions/Awardcraft. The new board members will each serve a three-year term.
Existing board members include:
- Chairman Dan Weisberg, Branded Solutions
- Ken Laffer, Motivators Inc.
- Mojdeh Stone, Another Dancing Bear Productions
- Jeff Marks, Promotional Considerations
- Dan Jellinek, Magnet LLC
- Sandy Klein, Evans Manufacturing
- Paul Smith, Calconix (Emeritus)
In addition to board member elections, the 2013 PG Annual Meeting included informative breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and the 2012 PG Awards Ceremony. Another highlight was the popular Eye to Eye Lite meeting series, which was held April 26 and 27. During this event, every PG Supplier member held focused business meetings with every PG Distributor member and their top sales representatives.
For more information, visit www.premiermember.com.