Tips of the Trade: Designers—What’s your Niche?
By Ilise Benun, marketing mentor
Have you done lots of small jobs for many different clients and as a result, have no particular niche?
And do you know that you could be getting better projects and earning higher fees if you did have a niche?
If so, I hope you’ll join us this Thurs., Sept. 27 at 4:00 PM Eastern (1:00 PM Pacific) for Get Rich in a Niche.
This is the first of four online live webinars in the series, “Grow Your Business from Your Desktop,” presented in partnership with HOW Magazine.
So, what’s different about this webinar? (And why should you pay for it when there’s so much free info out there?)
This live webinar is a preview of our new book, A Designer’s Guide to Marketing and Pricing, due out in Spring 2008, but it’s even better than the book (don’t tell our publisher that!) because it’s interactive. You can submit your burning questions directly to us and we’ll answer them during the session.
Here’s what you’ll learn during this 60-minute webinar (which takes place online and in real time):
1. Why focusing on a market really is the only way to succeed in business
2. How to identify the ideal target market for your design business
3. How to choose a target market that blends your passion and personal interests with the needs of the market
4. How to make sure the target market you’ve chosen is a viable one
5. How to find and reach the best prospects in your target market
All attendees get copies of the presentation materials plus easy-to-follow Marketing Mentor exercises designed to help you zero in on your target market and build your client roster. Plus, you’ll have 12-month access to the webinar, so you can watch it again and again as a refresher course.