What's Inside the Grammys Gift Bag?
If you watched the Grammy Awards on Feb. 15, then you saw highlights of a year of music and performances. Now, we have highlights from the glitzy gift packages the attendees received. Distinctive Assets, which we wrote about last week regarding the unauthorized Oscars gift bags, officially provided the gift bags for this year's Grammys.
According to Business Insider, here are a few of the most interesting items from the 2016 Grammy Awards gift bags:
- A bottle of Purell hand sanitizer
- Elektrokidz toys
- A cap from California Good Clothing
- A power strip from Powercube
- $75 worth of chocolate from Chocolatine
- Activity Tracker from Polar Loop
- $150 worth of stationary from MOO
- A $300 car-shaped bag from Braccialini
- Dorco razors for men and women
- $1,140 worth of Gibson guitars
- Carmex lip balm
- A StickerWallet for smartphones
- A reusable glass water bottle from Faucet Face
- Blackwing 602 pencils
- New Era headwear
You can view the whole list at Business Insider.