Are You Kitting? Let’s Get Gifting!
Are you looking to deliver a branded experience that will not only excite your clients and employees and show your appreciation, but also bring comfort and joy after a long year?
Maple Ridge Farms has hundreds of delicious gifts that will work for any food gifting program. For those customers that would like to go off-roading, however, we can create an experience with custom and kitted gifts. This allows your clients the opportunity to build a gift to fit their needs, price point or promotion.
How can you build your own custom-designed gift?
Thankfully, you are the one in control. In general, there are three kinds of custom gifts:
1. Simple Substitutions: Your client likes a gift in our line, but may want to change the packaging, ribbon, or imprint colors. Maybe they’re hoping to swap food components for part of the gift. We can do that!
2. Totally Custom Gifts: You provide the theme, budget, packaging and favorite foods, and we will build the gift to meet your needs!
3. Kitting: Looking to add other promotional products to a stock or custom gift? It’s pretty simple! For over 40 years we have worked with a wide variety of distributor-supplied products, ranging from branded travel mugs, mini baseball bats, diaries, writing instruments and many more promotional products.
The Maple Ridge Farms team specializes in building brand awareness through experience gifts and customizing themes. We are thrilled and to jump in and help make the magic happen!
Alright, I’m convinced. Show me the money!
The sky’s the limit! Here are some examples of custom-kitted gifts to get you started:
- Picnic Kit: Send us a branded cooler or tote bag (and maybe even a picnic blanket), and let us create a gift with cheese, sausage and other snacks for a beautiful day in the sun.
- Health & Wellness Initiative: Combine a branded jump rope and sweatbands with fresh and healthy snacks in a full color cylinder to promote an employee health and wellness initiative.
- Virtual Sales Training: Incorporate some event excitement with must-haves like pens, a travel mug and books with delicious snacks to help employees get through another virtual get-together.
- Creative Boost: Send a gourmet gift to clients and employees that not only shows your appreciation but also provides them with a colorful day. Indulge their creative side with coloring supplies and an artbook with a personal card.
Anything else you need to know?
If you are looking to send goods for us to kit, sending a sample in advance is always helpful to ensure a solid fit and packaging, for the most delightful unboxing experience.
When building DIY kitting gifts with Maple Ridge Farms, we typically start at 100-piece minimums; however, the quantity varies depending on the final scope of the project.
Buyers are looking for promotional products with a purpose. What solution does this item provide for the audience? When a client helps design a gift with their look, taste, touch and feel, they become fully engaged in the ownership of the gift. This allows you to provide value and tie emotion into the gift, from building the product to delivery. In turn, this creates an unbreakable bond between you as the service provider and your client!
Let’s get kitting and create branded, delicious and unforgettable experiences together!
Free Kitting of up to 3 distributor supplied items with almost ever Maple Ridge Farms Gift – Click here for details.
Hungry for more? Let’s connect!