How to Make Bandannas and Pet Swag Your Go-To $3 and Less Wearable Accessory
It’s spring. More importantly, it’s spring of 2023. Gone are the days of the same old T-shirt, the traditional left-chest logo with sizes XS – 4XL, and the typical patch on a cap. While the nostalgia of tradition has its place, it’s time to revamp your clients’ promotional wearable campaigns. Modern businesses don’t want something that will be overlooked — they want their logo to be displayed in way that immediately brings their brand front and center next level exposure.
But creating a fresh new wearable campaign can be easier said than done. Where do you start? How do you explore all of the amazing options out there?
As a distributor, have you thought about a $3 and less multi-functional bandanna? It can be easy to think a bandanna is a paisley printed square worn by cowboys or motorcycle riders, but today’s modern bandanna is so much more... a custom branded wearable canvas. Bandanna Promotions by Caro-line offers a long list of in-stock USA Made: colors, sizes, shapes, and even (4) in-house custom imprinting methods. So, when you wonder where to start, it’s a safe bet that bandannas are a valuable and fresh promotional option. following are suggestions, advice, options, and more to give your customers’ wearable campaigns a fresh spring injection.
Unique Yet Affordable
Top of mind for many clients, especially in today’s inflation-impacted world, is price. But your customers also want a campaign that’s meaningful. Bandannas achieve both. “Bandannas are true wearable art with so many functional uses as a branded canvas go-to for less than $3,” says Scott Thackston, Director of Marketing and Product development. “Bandannas allow for a full design pallet that is intertwined with your client's logo, creating a promo masterpiece. Customizable bandannas are the perfect promotional giveaway item for under $3.”
The important theme to note here is the two-fold benefit: eye-catching designs that are affordable. Bandanna Promotions helps hit home this theme. Based on your needs, there are four imprint options the company offers to get you the best design for the right price to fit any promo budget.
- If your order is between 144 - 5,000 pieces, silkscreen is your best bet on 1-4 spot color logos. This option allows for a custom 18” x 18” design area with cool borders that showcases your brand. To top it off, Bandanna Promotions has an experienced art team to design and inspire creative layout ideas. Logos can be in the middle, corners, or both into a custom paisley or unique design of choice!
- Starting at 2,500 pieces, exclusive and sustainable rotary printing offers custom PMS bandanna colors and large designs to life. Offering up to eight colors printed with water-based eco-friendly dyes that are soft to the touch. In addition, this method can be applied to a variety of sizes and even to pet triangles.
- Looking for a one-of-kind bandanna for a great price? See the proprietary duplex printing option. Bandanna Promotions’ exclusive double sided dyed and imprinted each side of the 100% cotton bandanna is a true gamechanger. Your clients’ 2/c logo design on both sides applied so skillfully by the printing cylinders that the result may be mistaken for a woven design.
- Finally, consider digital for full color to photographic logo punch. With no extra fees for multiple colors, you can provide clients with the branding impact, PMS color match, and messaging they’re after, regardless of complicated artwork. With (3) fabric material options and custom edge-to-edge layouts on realistic digital bandannas, the logo artistic design possibilities are endless.
7 Ways to Wear a Bandanna
A T-shirt can only be worn one way (plus with all the sizes needed). A hat can be worn a couple ways. But a bandanna? There are a plethora of methods to rock this wearable item, increasing exposure and mass appeal to your client’s audience. Suggest these wearable options to your clients:
1. Headband – fold the bandanna over several times and wear around the front of the forehead or push it up to hold back hair. Either way, bandannas can be folded in such a way that logos remain visible.
2. Stylish neckband or neckerchief – in this scenario, wearers can roll the bandanna for a retro yet eye-catching fashion statement. Since Bandanna Promotions offers a variety of colors and patterns, clients get variety even with a rolled style.
3. Necktie – slightly different than the neckband, wearers fold in a similar way as a headband for a more upscale look. Suggest this option for those clients looking to wow with a higher end statement.
4. Mask – the height of the pandemic may be in the rearview mirror, but there are still plenty of situations that require health safety. Great for hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other healthcare facilities that want logos, health safety facts, and healthy living tips printed on their wearable items.
5. Cowboy – taking it old school, this stylish way to rock a banana incorporates the traditional triangle fold around the neck. Yet another way to incorporate a logo front and center that will showcase just below the wearer’s face.
6. Pocket Square – a second option for those looking to dress up their style. Perfect for corporate clients, logos printed on borders and corners still shine through with this option.
7. Hatband – this is a two-for-one option. A rolled bandanna can be worn around a brimmed hat for an added punch. Suggest your clients opt for a bright color or an all-over print.
All of these fashion statements show one thing: the mass appeal of bandanna as a multi-functional use wearable accessory, plus under $3 as a promotional economic campaign for any target audience. From the extra-large 27” X 27” bandanna to traditional paisley, tie-dye, and more, Bandanna Promotions offers so many styles, colors, and sizes that will fit all of your client’s advertising campaigns to specific demographic targets or marketing to the full general public … one size truly does fit all with bandanna branding.
A Fresh Take on Branding
Bandannas are not just fabulous wearable items for people. Pet-friendly products continue to be a hot commodity, and Bandanna Promotions’ pet triangle is ‘paw-fect’ for nearly any business. “Clients love to see new promotional advertising ideas and products that can bring their brand to the front and center of any targeted audience marketing campaign with next-level ROI,” explains Thackston. “Digitally imprinted pet triangles can add a key center piece wearable targeting pet lovers to go with other selected core accessory items.”
Here's how to build these items into branding campaigns that go beyond the vet:
1. Take any of the company’s novelty, patriotic, tie-dye, or camo bandannas and order as a pet triangle.
2. From there, incorporate any business logo or unique design.
3. Think outside the box! Pet triangles are great for breweries, real estate companies and financial institutions, groomers, pet stores, animal rescues, local businesses like insurance agents, and more.
But why stop there? Offer your clients Spirit-Dannas and Wav-a-Hankies for an update alternative to rally towels. “Make the switch for a new fresh take of team branding and fun interactive fan participation,” suggests Thackston. There are four major advantages to doing so:
1. No loose cotton fibers that come off certain fabric rally towels
2. Larger branding canvas over a rally towel (22" x 22") not just with an imprint, but with PMS matching branding bandanna colors and full artistic design options
3. Besides waving and showing your team spirit, Spirit-Dannas can be worn in multiple was at the event or sporting venue, then worn around town for more branding exposure
4. Both the Spirit-Danna to Wav-A-Hanky are easier for the fan and attendee to store — easily fold up and keep in a pocket or purse for quick access without losing or getting it dirty
If you want a way to wow your clients this spring with wearable promotional items, it’s all about staying fresh. T-shirts and hats are fine, but eye-catching accessories like bandannas are even better. Elevate your client’s brand and your business with bandannas for people and pets.