Goodbye 2020 – Hello 2021! Top 5 Calendar Trends for the New Year
Many things are uncertain, but the year will surely change. Drum-Line calendars offer the best value to promote your clients’ business for 365 days. Consider these trends to get fourth quarter calendar orders.
1. Working from Home: Planners and desk calendars designed for smaller spaces keep employees on track. Feeling the coronavirus blues? Write down affirming, positive messages for each week in addition to the to-do list.
2. Nostalgia: Almanacs bring back feelings of the good ol’ days. Filled with helpful information such as gardening tips, best fishing days and weather predictions, they are perfect for customers spending more time outdoors.
3. Patriotism: Show your American pride! USA-made desk and wall calendars featuring American icons and scenery will keep your brand front and center all year long.
4. Safety: Companies are working hard to promote safety in the workplace. Awareness calendars keep important reminders front and center. Each month features a different safety topic. Eye-catching visuals will capture attention while easy-to-read safety messages reinforce the importance of safe behavior on the job.
5. A Greater Cause: What is it that sets your company or organization apart? People, culture, community? Tell the story through Custom Photo Calendars. Each Month offers an opportunity to share the mission, values and competitive advantage. When customizing a wall calendar for your business or organization, be sure to choose a style that fits with your brand and will speak to your customers. It’s an inexpensive way to keep your brand top of mind for the next 365 days.