10 Powerful Questions for Business Success
The end of the first quarter and the beginning of a new quarter is a great time to evaluate where your business is now and where you would like it to be in the next few months. Just taking the time to do this on a regular basis can make a big difference in the success of your business. I'm sure that you have all heard the expression, "work on your business, not just in your business," but how many of you take the time to do that on a regular basis?
Here are 10 powerful questions to get you started working on your business:
- Where are you now in terms of your gross revenues and profit margins?
- Where would you like to be in 6 months and one year from now?
- Who are your most profitable clients?
- What can you do to get more business from those clients?
- What separates your business from the competition?
- Which promotional products categories generated the highest profits?
- Which marketing strategies worked best for you this past quarter?
- Who are your top preferred suppliers?
- What rebates, preferred pricing or special value do your top suppliers provide to you?
- What strategic alliances or referral programs can you set up in the next quarter?
I would enjoy hearing from you. What are you currently doing to evaluate your business success? How are you working on your business, not just in your business?
Rosalie Marcus, The Promo Biz Coach teaches promotional professionals how to sell smarter and make more money with less time and effort. Get a free Promo Biz Success Kit with a Skyrocket Your Sales audio download, supplier special offers and a special report "10 Big Mistakes Promotional Professionals Make and How to Avoid Them and Double Your Sales" at her website http://www.promobizcoach.com Reach her at Rosalie@promobizcoach.com or 215-572-6766.