Are You Bending Over Backward to Earn Your Client's Trust and Business?
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Our buyers also mentioned a few specific ways that salespeople have distinguished themselves from other vendors and won their business:
- Make site visits instead of phone calls.
- Provide training and education sessions or webinars.
- Have the president, VP, or senior manager accompany you to the meeting.
- Really reinforce the competitive advantage and how that will impact doing business with you.
- Offer more flexible terms—like 60 or 90 days if you normally offer 30.
- If appropriate, wine and dine.
- Offer free shipping.
- Do an unselfish favor. Use your resources to assist the prospective client with overcoming a current challenge.
- Give your client networking opportunities. Introduce them to people they are interested in meeting.
- Find ways to make your client feel special while still making your relationship win/win.
In a nutshell, there's no one right way to bend over backward—it's all about doing your homework and finding a way to provide unexpected value to your client.
If you would like to listen to the full "Turning the table: Clients tell us how you can win their business" webinar (approximately 75 minutes), visit www.teneoresults.com. The recording link is on our home page.
Thought Provoking Question: How will you "bend over backward" to earn your client's trust and become their valuable partner?
« Previous 1 2 All