Baby Steps Lead to Big Sales in Infant Apparel
If Simpson already has a maternity line set to debut in a few months, she has probably started working on some chic baby clothing line—after all, the kids can't be seen in public looking like a hot mess. Oh the possibilities: eco-friendly hooded towels, modern onesies, bibs with humorous catch phrases. Apply this to promotional apparel. Babies go through onesies, for example, faster than you can say "brand." Give your logo maximum exposure by imprinting it on infant apparel and accessories (because the pieces that survive will then be used as hand-me-downs).
Check out the following products:
- White Interlock Short Sleeve Baby Onezie from Infant Blanks
- Infant Baby Rib Cap from L.A. T Sportswear Inc.
- Infants Camouflage Striped Burnout Baby Doll Scoop Neck Dress from Kavio!
- Organic Infant Baby Rib Short Sleeve Lap T from American Apparel
- Teddy Bear Blanket from FIEL – Fairdeal Import & Export
- Velcro Baby Bib from Aprons 'n More
- Bella Baby – Infant Twill Sun Hat from S&S Activewear
- Jersey Sweatshirt Fleece Baby Moccasins from Lakeside Mills
- Hooded Towel from SanMar
(Editor's Note: Is Maxwell a unisex name? We can't seem to come to a general consensus at the office.)