Boy, Are My Arms Tired
Just got back from ASI Orlando and I’m grudgingly accepting that it is indeed still winter. The show was great, and unlike last year (when global warming played a nasty little trick on us and made it 40 degrees), the weather was just gorgeous.
It was a nice way to ease back into the traveling whirlwind that is January and February—my feet are now primed and ready for PPAI next week, that’s for sure. I’m still a little foggy from the lack of weekend (you can’t have everything, I guess), so I’m a little short on repartee. I hope you understand.
Instead, let me leave you with the top five facts I learned over the course of the event. See you guys in Las Vegas!
1) Pro Towels Etc. now has three-day delivery! With its new Pro Ship option, distributors can get expedited shipping in three days’ time.
2) 90 percent of Larlu’s products are made in the USA—really, who knew? Hey Larlu, let’s get that little factoid up on the ol’ Inter-Web. If the response to Promo Marketing’s “Made in the USA” article is any indication, it’s a huge draw. Just my unsolicited two cents.
3) The Vineyard Jacket (5912) from Charles River that I’ve previously obsessed over in this blog is every bit as cute in person as I dreamed it would be.
4) LAT Sportswear has so many vivid color choices, it’s staggering. It was so nice to visit their booth and see what the gorgeous and richly saturated hues look like in person.
5) Someone out there (yup, that’s right, a real, live person) peruses this blog and kindly commented on it to one of my co-workers. So, thanks, dear reader.