6 Similes of Digging Through a Power Box
Our first Power Box was such a success that we thought to ourselves, "Go hard or go home," and created an even bigger box with even more stuff. If you didn't receive this box, it's hard to imagine what it's like when you're digging through it. Here are six similes to help spark your imagination:
1) Digging through the Power Box is like walking into a house party with all of your friends, and only your friends.
2) Digging through the Power Box is like going through a bottomless Easter basket with endless amounts of calorie-free candies that taste like they have all of the calories.
3) Digging through the Power Box is like digging your toes in the sand at the beach, then leaving the beach without any sand stuck between your toes, or anywhere else for that matter.
4) Digging through the Power Box is like searching through your wallet and finding 20 bucks that you forgot you had.
5) On a more factual note: “Digging through the Power Box is like having a lightbulb go off on top of your head when you find the perfect product for your clients that you didn’t even know they were looking for,” says Meghan DeFrancesco, vice president/publisher/brand director, Promo Marketing.
6) And finally: Digging through the Power Box is like a mom watching her superstar daughter in an awesome video promoting the Power Box. Here you go, Mom:
If imagining isn't enough, contact Ryan Beletz at email@example.com to get your own.